Wednesday, September 8, 2010

St. George


For Labor Day, my family went down to St. George to get away for a few days.  They invited Neil and I, but of course he couldn't go because of work. :(  I still really wanted to go so I invited my best friend Liza!  It was a super quick trip, but we had lots of fun.  I'm glad we went.  I was a little nervous going with Liza because the last time we took a trip together (back in February) this is what ended up happening (along with a lot more fun things):

Haha...luckily, this time we made it to St. George safely and had a fun time.  Thanks mom and dad!  And thanks Liza for coming!

Liza in our room.
We were excited about our big closet/dressing room.
We loved the little cove, especially my dad..haha.
Hanging out in the condo.
The sweetest house ever, they had these "wire animals" all throughout their yard.
Pretty temple.
At the hot tub.
Getting ready to come back home.
Just a random picture of Neil and I before I left.

1 comment:

  1. Kilee! How fun that you got to take a little trip! I love st. george. Do your parents have a time share out there?

    ReplyDelete