Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We love you Heather and Dan!!

Our good friends Heather and Dan are moving this weekend to New York.  We're sad to see them go but are excited for them!  We have had lots of fun with them and are grateful to have them as friends.  Good luck Heath and Dan!

Also, this week, I put up a few decorations.  I know, I know, it's not "time" to put up Halloween decorations yet, but I was too excited.  I love this time of year!



Our fun trip to Disneyland with them last year.  SO SO much fun.


Liz, Heath, me, and LT

Roomies!!  Sara, Heath, me

High school girlies out to dinner to say bye.  Erin, Becca, Heath, Melissa, LT, Bailey, and I.  We miss Liz!!

Heather, Bailey, and Melissa

Me and Heather








2 comments:

  1. I love your decorations! So super cute. We still need to have our Sunday Dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tribute to us Ki! We miss you guys so much! Cute decorations too:)

    ReplyDelete