Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun Weekend

Neil and I had a lot of fun this last weekend.  It was the annual Loveridge reunion up in Lava Hot Springs, and my first time going.  I am so glad that I married into such a big family!  They have so much fun together, and I'm glad we got to go for a few days.  Unfortuntely we didn't take any pictures. :(  Next year I guess.  When we got home, we hung out with our good friends Heather and Dan.  We decided to go to dinner then up the canyon for a fire.  We had the BEST S'mores ever-coconut marshmellows, cinnamon graham crackers, and symphony chocolate with toffee.  Try it! :)  We love them and will be very sad when they move next month!  We're going to cram as much hanging out with them as we can before they leave! 

Heather and Neil

Neil, Me, Heather, and Dan

Nice face Neil  :)


Cute Dan and Heather

Me and Heath

Awww

2 comments:

  1. Cute Ki!! I'm so jealous.. I wish we lived closer! That looks like a lot of fun. No pictures from the reunion?? C'mon Kilee... jk. But please hurry and have a baby so we can have baby friends!! ;) K I love you! and miss you lots. Time to start planning your trip to come see me? Yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Ki! I'm gonna miss you guys way too much! I'm sure there are lots of great places to have fires in NY so you'll have to come visit! And we are totally having a sledding/hot coco party in Elk Ridge this Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete